Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Facebook Chat on your Blackberry! Cool!!!!
I was a little jealous when I heard about people having a Facebook Chat option on their iphone so I decided to go on a search for a FB Chat app for blackberry. The search was a success, I found a nice app called Beejive that allows you to use all the instant messanger services at once. Beejive is an amazing program but the only downfall is that its not free. They do however offer a free trial for 30 days, go to www.beejive.com from your phone and get the free trial. If you like the program and want to buy it, the price is only 9.99, you can also buy a user license version for 14.99 which allows you to transfer the app to a new device if you decide to upgrade.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The boots come in a dark burnt red premium leather with tonal branding. An unusual, yet solid looking color for a winter boot. Priced at $14...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
Here is the official trailer for the Avengers sequel hitting theaters in 2015.
-
Steven Spielberg returns to executive produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, Jurassic World. ...
-
What's up, yall! Lois Lane, your technology diva, here, making my first post of substance on TerryMcFly.com! Most of my research for t...
-
This video includes a Kanye West interview, which I think is pretty cool lol
-
Herschel Supply Co. has a nice assortment of bags for 2011, I did not get to speak with a representative but I did manage to take plenty of ...
-
For those of you that don't know buddy, he's a 17 year old protege from Compton signed to Pharrell's new label "I Am Other...
-
Cadillac and Bose held a press event to introduce the world to the new centerpoint surround sound system that will come equipped inside of t...
-
This is some funny stuff right here and you also get to see the Air Yeezys which is Kanye's signature shoes, check out the funny vid...
No comments:
Post a Comment