Here's a very powerful video from Raphael Saadiq, its a common story that's often overlooked. A man could be surrounded by all bad but be a good person lost in the wrong environment. Check it out, the song is pretty good too. This song is from his latest album "Stone Rollin" which will be released May 10th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The boots come in a dark burnt red premium leather with tonal branding. An unusual, yet solid looking color for a winter boot. Priced at $14...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
Here is the official trailer for the Avengers sequel hitting theaters in 2015.
-
Steven Spielberg returns to executive produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, Jurassic World. ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
What's up, yall! Lois Lane, your technology diva, here, making my first post of substance on TerryMcFly.com! Most of my research for t...
-
Va$htie & her Jordan Cement 3 birthday cake.. She's so pretty! That cake idea is hot, I should've thought of this idea about 2 ...
-
Finally people, after all the hype and questions, the air yeezy will be here in less than 24 hours, i will be in NYC for the release tommoro...
No comments:
Post a Comment