Thursday, April 5, 2012
Chevrolet NYIAS 2012 Press Conference Recap
On April 4th, 2012 Chevrolet held a Press Conference at the New York International Auto Show to reveal their latest vehicle to the press. They unveiled the 2014 Chevy Impala. They invited TerryMcFly.com to come check it out. It was a very impressive car but I was more impressed with the 1966 Impalas that they had on the show floor during the presentation, maybe its my passion for the old school. I've posted a video of the 2014 Impala along with photos that were taken on my phone during the event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Cadillac and Bose held a press event to introduce the world to the new centerpoint surround sound system that will come equipped inside of t...
-
My actual birthday is Jan 10th, which is Sunday, but we are celebrating tonight at one of my favorite spots so come join me and my friends. ...
-
Every year, Nike releases an air force one to commemorate black history month, Here is this year's release
-
Over the weekend, Usher joined the cast of Fuerza Bruta for a very special limited performance. This was a once in a lifetime kind of thing...
-
Congratulations to our new American President, I never felt proud to be an American till today, I can relate to my president and I love my p...
-
Today is the release date of the highly anticipated Resident Evil 5 for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. I already got my copy of this ga...
-
THis is the David Bechham fall/Winter collection from Adidas originals. I am definitely gonna cop that cardigan to work out in the gym lol, ...
-
A few days ago, a friend sent me a video on my phone. At first I didn't really know what the heck I was watching, I thought it was some ...
No comments:
Post a Comment