Drake has released a track from the upcoming post-humous Aliyah album that he will be producing. This song sounds like a Drake song with Aaliyah vocals, which is pretty much exactly what it is right? I really like this song a lot, sounds pretty good... but I'm not sure if I like listening to new Aaliyah music without the input of Timbaland & Missy Elliot. Check out this new track and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Cadillac and Bose held a press event to introduce the world to the new centerpoint surround sound system that will come equipped inside of t...
-
My actual birthday is Jan 10th, which is Sunday, but we are celebrating tonight at one of my favorite spots so come join me and my friends. ...
-
Every year, Nike releases an air force one to commemorate black history month, Here is this year's release
-
Over the weekend, Usher joined the cast of Fuerza Bruta for a very special limited performance. This was a once in a lifetime kind of thing...
-
Congratulations to our new American President, I never felt proud to be an American till today, I can relate to my president and I love my p...
-
Today is the release date of the highly anticipated Resident Evil 5 for the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. I already got my copy of this ga...
-
THis is the David Bechham fall/Winter collection from Adidas originals. I am definitely gonna cop that cardigan to work out in the gym lol, ...
-
A few days ago, a friend sent me a video on my phone. At first I didn't really know what the heck I was watching, I thought it was some ...
-
I cant believe this video was made in 2010, it looks like somethin straight outta the 80's ...This is the debut video from Brooklyn Arti...

I don't know if I like this. I love love LOVE Aaliyah and still say a little prayer for her at night but I don't like that Lame-A$$ Drake is taking her beautiful voice and making random tracks with it. It just rubs me the wrong way.
ReplyDeletehttp://ICFashionChic.tumblr.com