Home
Who is Terry Mcfly?
Press Coverage
Terry Mcfly TV
Terry's Wall of Fame (PHOTOS)
Twitch
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Event: The Costume Institute Gala 2009
Date: May 4th, 2009
Location: New York, NY
Hosted by: Kate Moss & Marc Jacobs
Here are the looks that caught my eye...
Katy Perry in Tommy Hilfiger
Rihanna in Dolce&Gabbana.
Victoria Beckham in Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton shoes.
Ciara in Emilio Pucci
Gossip girl star Leighton Meester in Louis Vuitton.
Amber Rose[in Carolina Herrera] & Kanye West[In Louis Vuitton.. of course]
Jessica Beil [In Versace] and Justin Timberlake.
xoxo- JENN G
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Recap: Private Nneka Performance In NYC
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
Random: LOL Now Thats Creative
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
New Nike Dunk Skinny Super High for Women
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
Book of The Week: Don Winslow's "The Kings of Cool"
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
UCC rabbits
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
The Costume Institute Presents “Impossible Conversations”
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
My first video blog
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
Terry Mcfly's Album of the week: Day 26
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
Happy Mother's Day
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
Takashi Murakami Exposition Versailles Video
Visitors
No comments:
Post a Comment