Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. It was a nice intimate setting filled with some of the music industry's elite. I don't know why I was there lol, I had a great time and ran into alot of old friends. I stopped at my new favorite eatery, Cafeteria for dinner. I posted two videos and a few photos below for those of you that like to live vicariously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The boots come in a dark burnt red premium leather with tonal branding. An unusual, yet solid looking color for a winter boot. Priced at $14...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
Here is the official trailer for the Avengers sequel hitting theaters in 2015.
-
Steven Spielberg returns to executive produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, Jurassic World. ...
-
What's up, yall! Lois Lane, your technology diva, here, making my first post of substance on TerryMcFly.com! Most of my research for t...
-
This video includes a Kanye West interview, which I think is pretty cool lol
-
Herschel Supply Co. has a nice assortment of bags for 2011, I did not get to speak with a representative but I did manage to take plenty of ...
-
For those of you that don't know buddy, he's a 17 year old protege from Compton signed to Pharrell's new label "I Am Other...
-
Cadillac and Bose held a press event to introduce the world to the new centerpoint surround sound system that will come equipped inside of t...
-
This is some funny stuff right here and you also get to see the Air Yeezys which is Kanye's signature shoes, check out the funny vid...
No comments:
Post a Comment