What's your super alter ego? Visit the official TerryMcFly.com Instagram and Facebook pages for your chance to win your very own Super Playboy Fragrances to help bring your super alter ego to life.
Here's how you can win:
Under the contest photo (on Instagram/Facebook) leave a comment telling us about your super alter ego. It could be a comment telling us your super hero name or describing your super powers. Just make it entertaining and interesting. We will look over the comments to select male & female winners. The best comments will receive their very own bottle of Super Playboy Fragrance to keep for themselves or to give to a hero in your life as holiday gift. In order to be eligible to win, you must be following us as well.
For more details about playboy fragrances, visit the official facebook page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
We have some exciting news for all of you loyal readers out there! How would you like to win $500 and a car loan from General Motors for 1 w...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
If you havent heard Drake's new mixtape then listen here, this sh** is pretty F***in dope I have to admit, good music at its best, Here ...
-
Last night, I attended the filming of BET's Rip The Runway 2011, which featured performances from Fabolous, Keri Hilson, The New Boyz, L...


No comments:
Post a Comment