Ja Rule released a new track from his delayed album Pain is Love 2. This track is titled Parachute and its actually pretty dope. No matter how much you try to not like this song, you must admit that its a catchy tune. I think it will attract the market that he needs to revive his career. Check it out and feel free to comment and tweet your thoughts about it.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Music Monday: "Parachute" by Ja Rule
Ja Rule released a new track from his delayed album Pain is Love 2. This track is titled Parachute and its actually pretty dope. No matter how much you try to not like this song, you must admit that its a catchy tune. I think it will attract the market that he needs to revive his career. Check it out and feel free to comment and tweet your thoughts about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
We have some exciting news for all of you loyal readers out there! How would you like to win $500 and a car loan from General Motors for 1 w...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
If you havent heard Drake's new mixtape then listen here, this sh** is pretty F***in dope I have to admit, good music at its best, Here ...
No comments:
Post a Comment