It's officially my birthday so we'll be partying in style tonight. The birthday celebration will take place at 49 Grove in Manhattan. There is no cover charge so come out and have a great time with us. The party starts at 10pm and doesn't end till 4 am, so feel free to watch the season premiere of The Game and then come join the fun. This is a nice underground spot where alot of the famous faces like to mingle, dress to impress because you never know who you might end up dancing with. I hope to see you tonight, as usual hit me up on twitter if you decide to come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
We have some exciting news for all of you loyal readers out there! How would you like to win $500 and a car loan from General Motors for 1 w...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
If you havent heard Drake's new mixtape then listen here, this sh** is pretty F***in dope I have to admit, good music at its best, Here ...

No comments:
Post a Comment