Featuring ten lacquered eyelets strung together with 72” rawhide laces, the boot provides various lacing options to be styled for any wardrobe and any season. The two-toned colorways feature a fused canvas and leather silhouette with other details including a deerskin bellow tongue to keep out debris and maintain warmth without bulk, a Vibram sole designed expressly for Quoddy and a full handcrafted design. As on all Quoddy shoes, the soles are stitched to the shoe bottom rather than glued so that they maintain flexibility and last longer. The collaborative boots come in two colors of Red and Blue and will be offered in limited editions of 24 pieces per colorway at Kith NYC, Kith BK and online at KithNYC.com. Be the first to grab a pair starting January 6th at 11a.m. EST for $450 USD.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Ronnie Fieg x Quoddy “Maine Woodsman Boots”
This is a very interesting take on the Moccasin boot, I really like the use of materials on this one. As always Kith bring you quality for your money, I need a pair of these in my collection ASAP.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
We have some exciting news for all of you loyal readers out there! How would you like to win $500 and a car loan from General Motors for 1 w...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
If you havent heard Drake's new mixtape then listen here, this sh** is pretty F***in dope I have to admit, good music at its best, Here ...
No comments:
Post a Comment