Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big Announcement! Terry Mcfly is joining the BET family

I am now apart of the BET Family, they are wonderful people and they have welcomed me with much love. I am looking forward to this amazing opportunity, I will soon be publishing for BET.com, which may also be the home of my new blog, theres alot of amazing things going on in the world of Terry Mcfly and things are just going to get much better with my new friends at the office, I promise all of you that I will work my hardest to help get back the BET we all watched and loved, theres alot going on to ensure that so bear with us and dont give up because it will be some quality TV and media for you all to enjoy, I'm still with the MTV family as well because we are all under that big wonderful umbrella called Viacom lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors