Saturday, April 17, 2010
Big Announcement! Terry Mcfly is joining the BET family
I am now apart of the BET Family, they are wonderful people and they have welcomed me with much love. I am looking forward to this amazing opportunity, I will soon be publishing for BET.com, which may also be the home of my new blog, theres alot of amazing things going on in the world of Terry Mcfly and things are just going to get much better with my new friends at the office, I promise all of you that I will work my hardest to help get back the BET we all watched and loved, theres alot going on to ensure that so bear with us and dont give up because it will be some quality TV and media for you all to enjoy, I'm still with the MTV family as well because we are all under that big wonderful umbrella called Viacom lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Christophe Decarnin the creator of The House of BALMAIN. The man of the season.. The man responsible for the return of shoulder pads &...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

No comments:
Post a Comment