Monday, December 6, 2010

New Movie: The Green Lantern

After years of the fake trailers deceiving viewers, we finally have the actual Green Lantern movie trailer for the film that releases in Summer 2011, I'm a bit disappointed after viewing this because the fake trailers were better lol. I don't like that they cast a comedian for such an important part. I hope this movie is good comic adaptation because I am a fan of the Green Lantern and I want to see the series live on the big screen.



And if your curious to see the fake trailer which is a fan-made trailer from last year then watch it below, You be the judge and tell me if it looks better to you. The top video is the real trailer and the video below is the fake trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors