Sunday, December 23, 2012

Behind The Scenes: TerryMcFly x Cadillac Photoshoot

These past few weeks I've put my blogging on hold for a few days to prepare and focus on a few projects. One of those highly anticipated projects was my DC area photoshoot featuring the 2013 Cadillac XTS. To ensure that this photoshoot was the best it could be, I formed a super team of creatives. This super team included ZSG Photography (zsgphoto.com), Stylist Marci Rodgers (styleproper.com), Make Up Artist Tiffany Fields (blushenbeauty.com), Model Alissa Bourne, and yours truly. My wardrobe was provided by Young Whales (youngwhalesbrand.com), it's from their latest collection which isn't available in stores yet. Alissa's wardrobe was provided by the D.Piper Twins (dpipertwins.com), it's from their Kastle Designs collection which can be purchased on their website.

We completed the photoshoot this weekend, as many of you following me on twitter or on facebook may already know. It was very cold but we had a blast and the results are phenomenal  While we prepare to unveil the final product, I want to share some of the behind the scenes photos with all of you.

Never had make-up done before so this was all new to me.


I'm ready for my close-up.



The Cadillac XTS worked great as a part time closet for Stylist Marci Rodgers.



Marci fleeing the scene after styling Alissa.



Make Up Artist & Stylist Combo


A few horses showed up to join our last scene.








Stylist Marci Rodgers back on the scene.

MUA Tiffany Fields provides a pop of lip color to Alissa for this scene.




This was a great shoot and I'm sure the photos will be a joy to view. Check back later this week for the unveiling. Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors