Thursday, January 3, 2013
Imagine If This Flew Over Your Head!
What would you do if you were walking down the street and Superman flew over your head? Well that actually happened to a guy in real life and he got out his camera as any of us in the year 2013 would probably do. The superman that flew over his head was actually a remote controlled object shaped like Superman with a cape and all. I hope the people at DC are watching this because this definitely needs to be a promo idea for that upcoming Superman film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Christophe Decarnin the creator of The House of BALMAIN. The man of the season.. The man responsible for the return of shoulder pads &...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

No comments:
Post a Comment