Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is The 2014 Corvette Stingray Terry McFly Approved?

Since the beginning of the year I have been eagerly waiting to get behind the wheel of the 2014 Corvette Stingray to see for myself exactly what it can do and how it performs. I would've never imagined or even guessed that I would be driving the 2014 Corvette Stingray or any other vehicle this way. Chevrolet gave me the opportunity to be apart of history. They invited me to participate in the world's first ever reverse test drive on a closed  track in Nevada.



From Chevrolet.com:
The all-new 2014 Stingray was built from the ground up for ultimate performance driving. But what can it do to those people lucky enough to take it for a spin? Chevrolet decided to find out by creating the world’s first reverse test drive, where the Stingray put a professional driver and five unique people to the test. By measuring brain waves, heart rate, breathing and a variety of other biometrics of the drivers as they rounded the track, Chevrolet captured the physical and mental changes that come from driving a Stingray.


Here's the film feature of my single reverse test drive (as explained above) along with a screenshot of the special website that was built for me by Chevrolet to allow all of you to interact with my biometrics data and learn more about me.


Vimeo.com/Corvette

You can check out this interactive page and participate in a Corvette Stingray challenge yourself by clicking here.

Don't forget to Like the Terry McFly facebook page for more updates on my journey as a blogger and also the official TerryMcFly.com facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. Terry, we really enjoyed this project with you, and it was great to meet you. Tom and the team at BrainMaster.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors