Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcoming new Staff



Hello everyone, Its been a burden for me to keep this site up to date everyday with just me because of my 2 jobs and school so I've decided to hire some staff to keep you all updated. I want to welcome my new female journalist Uniqi aka Unique Chic [pronounced (Yu-Neek Sheek)]. She's gonna keep an eye out for all of the hottest trends in the female world, so if your a Skater girl, female gamer, or sneaker chick then she's got the topics for you and also a few topics for the fellas too. Now the new staff hiring also means that the site will be updated more than just once a day so stay tuned cuz this site as been growing day by day. Also keep a look out for my next staff member which will specialize in heels and handbags for all of you runway ladies that showed my site so much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors