Friday, May 1, 2009

Sexy Berry Alert!!

What's up, Berry lovers?!  It's your Technology Diva, Lois Lane, here with a sexy phone ALERT, yall!

I know, I usually only do the BlackBerry Fashions spot, but I saw the new BlackBerry Curve 8520-- Codename: Gemini-- and I knew I had to show yall the sexiness of it all!  It isn't out yet and there is no tentative date of release or an answer as to which lucky service will get this phone, but the pics are surfacing, and I'm sure that the good stuff is soon to follow.  Let's talk OPTICAL TRACKBALL, yall!  Codename: Gemini will be the first BlackBerry device released with this new innovation!  There are also new media keys and a rubberized surface.  It is maintaining the sleek essence of the Curve and bringing something new to increase RIM's competitive edge!  I'm gonna love keeping you all up to date on this one!

**Special thanks to Crackberry for breaking this story!**

I'm going out, now, like I'm sure yall already are!  Stay safe!

Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors