Thursday, April 16, 2009

Colorware... Give Your Berry Personality!


What's up, yall! Lois Lane, your technology diva, here, making my first post of substance on TerryMcFly.com! Most of my research for these articles are based on E-Bay, because you can find a lot of recession conscious, unique items there. For this one, though, I'm going straight celebrity style and introducing you to Colorware!

Colorware is a semi-invasive procedure that rids your Berry of that run of the mill case that everybody and their mama has! At Colorware, they color EVERYTHING. If you want Lakers colors on your iPod, or Patriots colors (YESSIR!! Pats fan, all day!!) on your laptop, you can design it on the site, send it in or buy it there, get it customized and be the hero to the haters before you know it!

*Pros*:

You will literally be designing it yourself with a Flash enabled designer on the Colorware website. You will see exactly what it will look like before Mr. UPS man brings it to your door. No confusion. No ugly Berrys unless you make them that way.

The actual casing of the phone will be swapped out, so there are no flimsy plastic covers to crack and fall apart. Make sure that the color is something you want to stick with because you will not be able to snatch it off when you feel lke it.

*Cons*:

You will have to be without your precious Berry for at least 3 weeks. I know!! It is almost a deal breaker, right?? If you're addicted, 20 minutes without your Berry is like slamming your hand in a scalding hot car door... Or maybe I exaggerate, slightly... Either way, you're gonna have to send off your phone. No pain, no gain!

Coloring the phone voids the waranty. I know... Not cool... But, worst case scenario, you can say you lost the phone, should you break it. You would have to do an insurance claim, anyway, unless the problem is functional, so say you lost it so they won't be expecting to get the broken phone back when they send your replacement.

Would I do the whole Colorware thing?? Proves to be seen... I'm a little rough on my phones. Moreover, I like to get new phones at least twice a year. If I was a lifer, I definitely would.

Now, I know you're wondering how much this is gonna run you... The most a basic coloration could run you is $300 plus shipping and handling. Not bad at all! Can't wait to get it done?? Here's where you can!

Until next time, yall, stay out of trouble and ALWAYS act like a celebrity!

XO,
Lola

Oh yeah, and if you can't get enough of me, you should check out my website or follow me on Twitter @lolabunnie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors