Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fashion Show This SATURDAY 11/27 8pm

The TerryMcfly.com Team has been invited to a fashion show this weekend in Harlem,NY. I think the show will be amazing so I am inviting all of you to join us if you are in the area. Check out the details and flyer below:

We are excited to introduce , 'The Heart of Style' event! This event includes the Fashion Therapy (the style within) book launch and fashion show, which will showcase a trend being interpreted through Personal Style. The show also features The Heart of the City Clothing Co. spring line, which is a lifestyle brand dedicated to inspiring individuality through trendsetters and music enthusiasts everywhere. In addition to the Fashion Show, Bluroc artist, Rugz D. Bewler will also hit the stage to perform his hit single on Def Jam Records "Super Bad" from his debut album, 'Save Bewler'. The Heart of Style event is guaranteed to represent the vibrancy of the fashion and music culture and is sure to be a worthwhile event that we gladly welcome you to be a part of.


I will also write a post after the event once I pick up my copy of "Fashion Therapy" written by my friend R.Africa Wreh, I know its gonna be a great book because its written by a great person, I look forward to seeing all of you at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors