Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Video
As promised, Rockstar Games released a gameplay video of the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto V. The video tells us how the game works and breaks down what you will be doing as the 3 main characters in depth. The entire video is actual game footage and it looks remarkable. They also hint at the new mode called GTA Online which will be shown in detail at a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Christophe Decarnin the creator of The House of BALMAIN. The man of the season.. The man responsible for the return of shoulder pads &...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

Greetings! I had put together fairly seriously favored reviewing your website. L8rs used only for documenting. auto insurance in az
ReplyDeleteI am truly delighted to read this post regarding games which contains plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these data. Great article, exactly what I needed.
ReplyDeleteGrand Theft Auto