Monday, December 9, 2013

"Ain't No Way" By Dondria

So So Def artist and YouTube sensation Dondria released the sultry holiday anthem "Ain't No Way" just in time for Christmas.



Written and produced by Tiyon "TC" Mack (Justin Bieber, Tamar Braxton) and Clint Productions, the emotional narrative describes Dondria's need to be with her true love during the holidays. She braves the array of Christmas music this holiday with a strong vocal and a new confidence all in the name of love.




"I've never recorded a Christmas song before and I didn't want to be cliché," said Dondria. "I wanted to give something to my fans they could relate to this Christmas. I've never recorded anything as heart-felt as this. When I heard it for the first time, I was in love."

I've been a fan of Dondria's music since day 1... a new track from her is a breath of fresh air even if it is holiday themed.... she is an amazing talent and I'm looking forward to hearing her next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors