Friday, December 20, 2013

Chevrolet Features Terry McFly On A Billboard in Times Square

The year 2013 seems to be ending very epic-ly. Chevrolet has been promoting the 2014 Corvette Stingray on various billboards throughout New York City. The billboard in Times Square (located above the American Eagle store, 1551-1555 Broadway) seems to be more special than the others. This billboard  is a promo for the Reverse Test Drive that was filmed a few months ago. For me, this billboard is monumental because it is my very first billboard in New York City. What better place to have your first billboard than Times Square...

I visited my billboard for the very first time last night (It has been up since Dec.15). I captured a few photos to share with you all on social media. I also recorded a video to share with those of you that may not live in the NYC area. If you've been supporting me, I want to make sure that I share this milestone with you. This is literally a dream that has become reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors