Our friends at FlamingToast.com have done it again... We recently featured unique custom light bar decals for the PS4 dualshock 4 controller and now your controller customization becomes complete with the addition of custom controller skins & touchpad decals.
Each member of the McFly Gaming team had a custom 1 of 1 PS4 touchpad designed for them. This definitely comes in handy during our multiplayer sessions. No need to waste gaming time trying to remember which controller belongs to who anymore.
I was amazed that the touchpad on the ds4 controller still works as it normally does even with the decal applied. Don't worry about losing your swipe and touch to type capabilities, it all still functions the same even with the touchpad decal applied.
For all of you "The Last of US" fans, we turned an ordinary black Dualshock 4 controller into a custom Last of US ds4 controller using just a sticker.
Controller decals are an awesome way to give your controller a makeover without having to pay for expensive paint jobs or having to buy new controllers. Get tech fresh without breaking the bank.
Custom controller decals are available for $9.99 and Touchpad decals are available for 4.99 at Flamingtoast.com. Remember to tell them Terry McFly sent you in the comments when you place your order.
P.S. I heard they have a pretty good sale going on right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...

No comments:
Post a Comment