Sunday, October 11, 2009

BlackBerry Fashions: A Tribute...


I'm back, Berry Lovers!

McFly had been on me about doing another BlackBerry fashions article and I had been pretty out of touch with what was going on with the fashion side. A lot has been going on with the technological side. While I was on a hunt for clothes for my new Tour, today, I found something that I felt would be perfect on this site.

All of us were touched by the sudden and untimely death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Many, like me, can't get used to the idea that he isn't here anymore. Millions of people tuned in to say goodbye, when his funeral was held on television. I cried till I got a headache and continued to cry. There will never be another. He was revolutionary and held a genius that has never and will never be touched by another. With all of that being said, one of my fave sellers on EBay, samsuniquestore, created a Berry addict's dream tribute to the King.


This case is a rhinestone covered, hard case that has an applique of Michael Jackson laid in it. He is ghost white as hell in that picture, but it still holds this essence of him that makes you nostalgic... It actually makes me think about his greatness.

You can purchase it here for $24.50.

That's all for now!

Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors