Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Original Hipster by Julia Chesky

I personally think these pictures looked amazing so I decided to share them with all of you via Trendland
I really like this little series called The Original Hipster by Julia Chesky. Chesky is a Parson school graduate, Soho retoucher and store windows obsesser. She shot this story with Art Director Ali Lee and Chris, an interesting (homeless) model, the editorial is based on The Pushcart War book. Personally I have always found the homeless to be a great source of inspiration and totally agreed with Julia’s title “The Original Hipster”.

“Our lovely model, Chris, has lived on Mercer Street for a few decades by choice. I’m calling this series The Original Hipster because on most days he doesn’t even look like he’s truly homeless. “




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors