Here are a few "Terry Mcfly Approved" videos and albums that will be releasing today at your local retailer
Music: "Teflon Don" by Rick Ross , This was a pretty good album, I didnt really expect to enjoy it but every track has someone featured lol. I call that the Diddy effect, this album has been Diddy-fied!
Here's his newest video and also my favorite song on the album
DVD & Blu-Ray Movies: "Cop Out" Starring Bruce Willis & Tracy Morgan, this movie is hilarious, when I saw it in theaters I was nearly in tears with laughter, go check it out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...



No comments:
Post a Comment