Microsoft is taking its Kinect controller for the Xbox 360 on a summer vacation, hitting up dozens of locations in the United States and offering the public a chance to play with the device before it launches this November. The "Kinect Experience Mobile Demo Tour" will give curious Xbox 360 owners a chance to play Kinect's wares over the course of 14 weeks. Games on hand include Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Kinect Joy Ride, Kinect Adventures and Dance Central.
If you happen to be going to any of the following malls, festivals, fairs and theme parks this summer, might want to give Kinect a wave before dropping however much this thing is going to cost.
- July 17–18 Manhattan, NY Macy's
- July 20–22 East Falmouth, MA Barnstable County Fair
- July 24–25 Manhattan, NY Seaport-Lower Manhattan Entertainment Area
- July 28–Aug. 1 Washington, DC Six Flags America
- Aug. 4–6 Canton, OH Football Hall of Fame – Rib Burnoff
- Aug. 7–8 Canton, OH Football Hall of Fame Festival Weekend
- Aug. 11–15 Chicago, IL Air Show/Navy Pier
- Aug. 19–21 Detroit, MI Woodward Dream Cruise – Auto Festival
- Aug. 26–30 St. Paul, MN Minnesota State Fair
- Aug. 30–Oct. 24 Tampa, FL Westfield Citrus Park Shopping Mall
- Sept. 3–6 Indianapolis, IN Rib America Festival
- Sept. 10–13 Nashville, TN Tennessee State Fair
- Sept. 15–16 Atlanta, GA Atlantic Station – Entertainment Plaza
- Sept. 18–19 Atlanta, GA Atlanta Arts Festival
- Sept. 23–26 Charlotte, NC Festival in the Park
- Oct. 1–2 Orlando, FL Disney Wine and Dine Marathon
- Oct. 8–10 Valdosta, GA Wild Adventures Theme Park
- Oct. 14–17 Dallas, TX Texas State Fair
- Oct. 21–24 Shreveport, LA Louisiana State Fair
- July 15–Aug. 22 Minneapolis, MN Mall of America
- July 25–26 San Diego, CA Youth Surf Cup – Soccer
- July 28–Aug. 1 Sacramento, CA California State Fair
- Aug. 6–8 Portland, OR Bite of Oregon Food Festival
- Aug.10–11 Seattle, WA Woodland Park Zoo
- Aug. 13–15 Seattle, WA Taste of Edmonds – Food Festival
- Aug. 19–22 Vancouver, BC Summerfest
- Aug. 27–Sept. 1 Pueblo, CO Colorado State Fair
- Sept. 3–6 Denver, CO Elitch Gardens
- Sept. 9–12 Albuquerque, NM New Mexico State Fair
- Sept. 16–19 Salt Lake City, UT Utah State Fair
- Sept. 24–26 Los Angeles, CA Universal City Walk
- Oct. 1–3 San Diego, CA Miramar Air Fest
- Oct. 7–11 San Francisco, CA Fleet Week – Military Ship and Air Festival
- Oct. 15–17 Phoenix, AZ Arizona State Fair
- Oct. 20–24 Las Vegas, NV PBR World Finals
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wanna Play XBOX Kinect Before It Launches?
Today I visited the Macys in Herald Square for the XBOX Kinect peripheral releasing in November, they are currently only being displayed in the store window, it will not be playable to the public until this weekend. Read the information below for XBOX Kinect Tour Info via Kotaku, below is also the photo I took at the Macy's in Manhattan earlier today
I found these new shades that are coming out and they look like the things that dude from Star Trek used to wear on his face lol, The future...
Atrium announces their limited edition collection with PRPS Japan. The collection consists of 3 jeans eloquently designed and engineered ex...
Now that spring is here, its time to switch up the footwear, if you're into boots then you'll most likely be switching to a lighter ...
I had no clue of what to expect from the movie "Think Like A Man", I've never read the book at all. I thought it would be ...
Last night, Atrium NYC hosted an app release party for sole search. The event was great, they offered free cocktails and sneaker giveaways. ...
This weekend, I finally had the opportunity to check out the new AMC Dine in Theater, I was completely blown away by this experience. When y...
Bose hosted a private event to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. The event highlights how far the company has evolved over the ...
Starting today, advertising company Zeusvision introduces an advertising/personal messaging platform designed to allow the average person or...
We journeyed through New York Comic Con last weekend at the Jacob Javitz Center in NYC. Here are some of the photos we took along the way du...