Microsoft is taking its Kinect controller for the Xbox 360 on a summer vacation, hitting up dozens of locations in the United States and offering the public a chance to play with the device before it launches this November. The "Kinect Experience Mobile Demo Tour" will give curious Xbox 360 owners a chance to play Kinect's wares over the course of 14 weeks. Games on hand include Kinect Sports, Kinectimals, Kinect Joy Ride, Kinect Adventures and Dance Central.
If you happen to be going to any of the following malls, festivals, fairs and theme parks this summer, might want to give Kinect a wave before dropping however much this thing is going to cost.
East Coast
- July 17–18 Manhattan, NY Macy's
- July 20–22 East Falmouth, MA Barnstable County Fair
- July 24–25 Manhattan, NY Seaport-Lower Manhattan Entertainment Area
- July 28–Aug. 1 Washington, DC Six Flags America
- Aug. 4–6 Canton, OH Football Hall of Fame – Rib Burnoff
- Aug. 7–8 Canton, OH Football Hall of Fame Festival Weekend
- Aug. 11–15 Chicago, IL Air Show/Navy Pier
- Aug. 19–21 Detroit, MI Woodward Dream Cruise – Auto Festival
- Aug. 26–30 St. Paul, MN Minnesota State Fair
- Aug. 30–Oct. 24 Tampa, FL Westfield Citrus Park Shopping Mall
- Sept. 3–6 Indianapolis, IN Rib America Festival
- Sept. 10–13 Nashville, TN Tennessee State Fair
- Sept. 15–16 Atlanta, GA Atlantic Station – Entertainment Plaza
- Sept. 18–19 Atlanta, GA Atlanta Arts Festival
- Sept. 23–26 Charlotte, NC Festival in the Park
- Oct. 1–2 Orlando, FL Disney Wine and Dine Marathon
- Oct. 8–10 Valdosta, GA Wild Adventures Theme Park
- Oct. 14–17 Dallas, TX Texas State Fair
- Oct. 21–24 Shreveport, LA Louisiana State Fair
West Coast
- July 15–Aug. 22 Minneapolis, MN Mall of America
- July 25–26 San Diego, CA Youth Surf Cup – Soccer
- July 28–Aug. 1 Sacramento, CA California State Fair
- Aug. 6–8 Portland, OR Bite of Oregon Food Festival
- Aug.10–11 Seattle, WA Woodland Park Zoo
- Aug. 13–15 Seattle, WA Taste of Edmonds – Food Festival
- Aug. 19–22 Vancouver, BC Summerfest
- Aug. 27–Sept. 1 Pueblo, CO Colorado State Fair
- Sept. 3–6 Denver, CO Elitch Gardens
- Sept. 9–12 Albuquerque, NM New Mexico State Fair
- Sept. 16–19 Salt Lake City, UT Utah State Fair
- Sept. 24–26 Los Angeles, CA Universal City Walk
- Oct. 1–3 San Diego, CA Miramar Air Fest
- Oct. 7–11 San Francisco, CA Fleet Week – Military Ship and Air Festival
- Oct. 15–17 Phoenix, AZ Arizona State Fair
- Oct. 20–24 Las Vegas, NV PBR World Finals
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wanna Play XBOX Kinect Before It Launches?
Today I visited the Macys in Herald Square for the XBOX Kinect peripheral releasing in November, they are currently only being displayed in the store window, it will not be playable to the public until this weekend. Read the information below for XBOX Kinect Tour Info via Kotaku, below is also the photo I took at the Macy's in Manhattan earlier today

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...

No comments:
Post a Comment