Here's another thought provoking music video from Marsha Ambrosius. When I first saw this, I thought it was some sort of mock of the Sims games but then at the end of the video, I realized she was sending another powerful wake up call to society. This video promotes safe sex, I'm glad Marsha is attempting to educate people through her videos. This is actually my favorite song on her album so of course the video would be posted here regardless, Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Christophe Decarnin the creator of The House of BALMAIN. The man of the season.. The man responsible for the return of shoulder pads &...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

No comments:
Post a Comment