Saturday, March 3, 2012

Movie Review: Project X

This movie was the epitome of EPIC! I did not know what to expect when I went to see this movie because the trailers were so vague. Project X is entertaining from beginning to end. It's sort of like what the Hangover movie would be if we actually saw what they did before the Hangover. Project X was shot in the same form as the Paranormal Activity films and the movie Chronicle, from a first person perspective. You see the entire film as if you are actually at the party. The movie is about teenagers but this is not a movie that you want to takes the kids to see. I saw a group of little kids in the theater and I'm sure it was like a giant playboy magazine to their young eyes. I don't really want to give away too many details about the movie because I want you to see it and enjoy it the way I did when I first saw it. This movie is INSANE, you will laugh and gasp the entire time. It really is EPIC! Project X is Terry McFly Approved!

3 high school seniors throw a birthday party to make a name for themselves. As the night progresses, things spiral out of control as word of the party spreads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors