Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Terry's LA Adventure: The Buick Verano

During my time in Los Angeles for the E3 expo, the great folks at General Motors provided me with a silver 2012 Buick Verano. I fell in love with the car as soon as I got behind the wheel. The Buick Verano is an amazing vehicle with tons of cool features. The interior is all leather and it's keyless entry with Push to start. As a matter of fact I don't remember ever using the key remote except to open the trunk, you barely even notice the car uses a key because the car door opens automatically when the driver touches the handle.The car was equipped just right for a McFly Adventure.


The GPS helped me get to all the Los Angeles landmarks I've ever dreamed of visiting as well as important business meetings.  The integrated USB port allowed me to vibe out to my favorite tunes as I cruised down the 405. The car features a BOOMING!!!! 9 speaker, 7-channel Bose premium sound system to give the music an astonishing sound. The Verano also features an alert system that lets you know when you are too close to a curb, wall, or other cars when parking. This car was extremely fuel efficient, I used the Verano for 5 days and never once stopped for gas. I honestly couldnt even tell you how a Los Angeles gas station even operates because I never had to use it.


The Buick Verano made my Los Angeles experience one of a kind and it would not have been this AWESOME without it. The Buick Verano is definitely "Terry McFly Approved"and I would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a new luxury sedan.















I selected this post to be featured on Street Fashion Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors