Last weekend, I attended the Robert Geller 13 A/W presentation... which took place at Pier 59 in New York City. One reason people love these big name shows of Fashion week, is for the opportunities to meet some of their favorite socialites and celebrities. The guests in attendance was fairly impressive just like the collection that was being shown. Tyson Chandler and JR Smith from the (best team in the NBA) New York Knicks were amongst the attendees.
I remember meeting JR Smith and Chris Smith at Robert Geller's 2012 presentation so it was cool to talk with them during fashion week once again.
I know it looks like JR Smith was modeling in the photo above but he was just having fun with the photographers before the show started.
Here's a few photos from the presentation once it began. All of these photos were taken on my iPhone 4S from my front row seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...












No comments:
Post a Comment