Friday, February 22, 2013

The Harlem Shake (Kean University x Terry McFly Edition)

The latest dance craze "The Harlem Shake" has been sweeping the nation. This harlem shake is nothing like the one we all used to love back in the P.Diddy & G-Dep days. This harlem shake uses the new techno song titled "Harlem Shake" by Baauer. I've watched a few videos of the dance and became intrigued by the amount of effort and planning that goes into making one of these features successfully. Last night while on campus at Kean University, I decided to use the crowd to my advantage and finally make my Harlem Shake video. I got much more than I bargained for, the cast of students involved and the creativity was AMAZING!

Check out our very first Harlem Shake 2013 video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors