I've had the STM Trust Laptop Messenger bag for a few months now. It's from the Annex collection (chic, cool, and urban meets high tech and comfortable). I wanted to field test this bag over a few months to ensure that I could write an accurate time tested review for you. Initially as a freelance journalist on the go, the Trust messenger bag seemed like the perfect fit upon reading the features.
- Dedicated laptop compartment
- Protective front flap with lined pocket for phone or glasses
- Dedicated tablet slip pocket with soft nylex lining
- Organization slip pocketing for paperwork and an extra battery
- Front zip panel for business cards, pens, keys, etc.
- Internal see-through zippered pocket to hold all the things that tend to get lost otherwise
- Rear slip pocket for some reading materials with quick drop phone pocket
- Back pass through secures the bag to the handle of your wheeled travel piece
- Padded, non-slip shoulder pad for a comfortable carry
- Quick cam-adjust shoulder strap for both cross body and shoulder carries
- Reflective light loop for better night safety
- Side water bottle pockets with compression straps
- Durable yet super light aluminium zipper pulls with large, #10 self-repairing YKK® zippers
- Water resistant 320D brushed poly main fabric with 640D reinforced bottom fabric
- And another front zip pocket just in case
I've covered a few events with my trust messenger and it has become my go to bag for events. It allows me to carry everything in their own separate protective pockets, including my laptop and tablet. The separation definitely comes in handy while on the go. No need to dig through your bag, you just lift up the flap and grab the gadget that you need. If Batman's utility belt was a bag, this would probably be it.
One thing that really makes the STM bags stand out is that they are more stylish and chic than what's usually offered. Usually products made to protect digital gadgets have a boring non trendy look to them. My red trust messenger bag was very eye catching. It's a bag that spoke to both my inner nerd and fashion side. I could rock it with my red leather sneakers to create the perfect style combo.
I really do like this bag a lot and I am looking forward to seeing what else STM has to offer in their other collections. The STM Trust Messenger bag is indeed "Terry McFly Approved". If you're interested in getting one for your gadgets, head on over to STMbags.com.
This product review was based on the Small Trust Laptop Messenger Bag.