Sony changed the game with the design of their Playstation 4 Dualshock controller. The PS4 controller features a light bar at the top of the controller that changes color based upon the in gaming events displayed on the screen. It may display a color to signify which player number you are or it may change colors to signify if your character is good or evil as it does in the game Infamous: Second Son. The light bar also gives the PS4 controller an aesthetic cool factor that separates it from other gaming consoles.
A new company, Flaming Toast, is helping gamers customize their PS4 controllers in an awesome new way that's remarkably easy to apply and extremely light on the wallet. They offer custom sticker decals that say whatever you want them to say. Yes, your eyes do not deceive you...those are stickers you see on the controller's light bar in these photos. Amazing, right?
I customized my light bar decals to display my name.
Also had a few decals made for The Sheikh. He got pretty ecstatic (as I did) when he saw the finished product.
If you think these are cool and you would like to pimp out your PS4 controllers as well, you can head over to www.flamingtoast.com to customize yours with any name, photo, or logo. If you're not very creative, they also offer a variety of pre-made decals for you to choose from.
The Dualshock light bar decals exceeded my expectations, this product is without a doubt "Terry McFly Approved". There's so much value in these tiny reusable stickers. It's a game changer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...

No comments:
Post a Comment