Tuesday, January 20, 2009
First look: The new TK Supra Skytops
Here is a first look at Terry Kennedy's first signature shoe from Supra. Many of you may remember pro skateboarder TK from Run's House, he was Angela's boyfriend. Anyway I'm exicted about this release because TK is one of my favorite skaters. I will have a pair when they release soon this year. If they look nice in plain gray then I know the other colorways are gonna be Sick!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...

Yea, they have all purple and then they have a black and red color too...
ReplyDelete