Home
Who is Terry Mcfly?
Press Coverage
Terry Mcfly TV
Terry's Wall of Fame (PHOTOS)
Twitch
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Still upset that these will never be released
I hate you for scrapping these Nike :-(
but if anybody has a sample pair of these for sale in a size 11 please get at me lol
Nike scrapped the idea for these when the guy that designed them said he got the idea from the robes worn by this cult that committed a mass suicide.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Random: LOL Now Thats Creative
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
Recap: Private Nneka Performance In NYC
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
Terry Mcfly's Album of the week: Day 26
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
Ladies Spring/Summer 09 inspiration..
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
My first video blog
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
New Nike Dunk Skinny Super High for Women
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
Happy Mother's Day
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...
Book of The Week: Don Winslow's "The Kings of Cool"
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
Random dope pics I found
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
UCC rabbits
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
Visitors
No comments:
Post a Comment