Monday, January 5, 2009
New Section *Coming Soon*
In the next upcoming weeks I am gonna have a spotlight section on my page featuring my friends of the week from each of the sites I network on...I will feature friends from Facebook, Myspace, and Sneakerplay..... so stay tuned for this because my friend of the week for each site will also get some free gifts from me such as concert tickets, Videogames, T-shirts, Coupons and etc..... so if your a good friend and your on facebook and Myspace, I will most definitely look out for you cuz you know I got all them connections too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The votes are in and counted, the readers have spoken, The majority of you want the first giveaway to be the "Beauty & Make-Up Pack...
-
Cadillac and Bose held a press event to introduce the world to the new centerpoint surround sound system that will come equipped inside of t...
-
My actual birthday is Jan 10th, which is Sunday, but we are celebrating tonight at one of my favorite spots so come join me and my friends. ...
-
Shoutout to fellow fashion blogger Marcus Troy who recently had these Nike Air forces custom made at the 21 Mercer store in NYC, I usually d...
-
While browsing the web, I came across these very interesting fashion accessories called "Spirit Hoods". I love the concept and I a...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
This was birthday cake from Nish sister's birthday bash, the artwork was so amazing that I had to post it here lol, make sure yall follo...
-
I cant believe this video was made in 2010, it looks like somethin straight outta the 80's ...This is the debut video from Brooklyn Arti...

so...i'm friend of the week #1...RIGHT
ReplyDelete