Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Today is a very special day to me and many others around the world. Today we get to honor the legacy of my hero Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. He risked his life for the freedoms we take for granted today so take some time today to honor Dr.King by doing something unselfish and helping someone no matter what they look like. United We Stand and Divided we fall. I try to live King's Dream everyday.

To you Dr.King I wish I was able to meet you, I will always remember my visit to your resting place, I vow to honor you all my life sir, hopefully with our new president your dreams will be fulfilled, may your soul finally Rest in Peace

Video Tribute to my idol Dr. King


"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" -- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.



The entire I have a Dream Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors