Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcoming JENN G..

Hi everyone! For those who don't know me I'm Jennifer (Terry's BFF) & the newest addition to this site. I am a former blogger so I do have experience in this. Decided to delete my personal blog a few months back due to the typical college student/employee schedule.

I was previously invited to contribute to this site, and finally decided to give it a shot. Summer time is coming so I will def have more time to keep you LADIES posted.

My main goal as a contributor to the site is to keep you girls up to date with the latest fashion, from runway to streetwear, celebrity style, recommended stores etc.... I hope you are all as excited as I am to see whats coming for
www.terrymcfly.com =] stay tuned... We get better with time.

xoxo -*Jenn G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors