Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Changes for the Better!


TerryMcfly.com will no longer be just a fashion site, I've decided to go back to the roots of what the site started as in the first place, When you think of TerryMcfly.com I want you to consider this a magazine that is constantly updated round the clock, which means you never know what you will find but its guaranteed to be something interesting, there will be ALOT of reviews because I have to brush up on my critiquing career and I want to get everyone accustomed to the 'Terry Mcfly Stamp of Approval', I hope you will all stick with me through the changes because as we bring in the new year I will usher in a new era of Fashionably Random. This will be fun so get ready for some good music, movies, and cut throat judgment on whats hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors