Saturday, December 26, 2009

Movie Review: Avatar





After hearing people rave about The Avatar all week, I decided to go see the movie and see if it was worthy of such praise. I didn't wanna see the movie because it stole the name of my favorite series 'Avatar: The Last Air Bender', But because of the hype surrounding this film I had to see it. Almost all the 3d shows were sold out in the area but I couldnt settle for standard so I drove far out just to see it in 3d lol, and I must say it was well worth it. Avatar was an amazing film, I was glued to the screen, I felt a bond with the characters, I share similar values with those blue people in the movie lol, I dont want to give away too much about the story so I am going to end my review here. Avatar is "Terry Mcfly Approved" Go see it in 3d, I am going to see it again in IMAX 3d this time :-) It is a very long film so make sure you set aside a few hours to enjoy the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors