
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Future Artist Spotlight: Zewdy
I would like to introduce all of you to a very good friend of mine. Her name is Zewdy and she's set to take the music industry by storm. She's currently the #2 artist in Ethiopia with her debut single "I dont wanna wait". She's been on youtube for a while with hundreds of videos there covering songs from Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Lady GaGa, and etc. I really do support her because this young lady is going places. If you want to find out more about her or see how much of a buzz she has goin on then check out www.Zewdy.com and even become a member because I even made an account there. When you see her music video on your TV in the upcoming years just make sure you remember that she was a Terry Mcfly approved artist, I may even make a cameo in her video ;-) oh yea and by the way, since this site is about Fashion, She performed during Fashion Week 2009 in NYC as well


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Here are some of the hottest trends of the season: 1. Strappy/Gladiator sandals & Basic Tees. 2. Cropped Trousers along with a pair o...
-
ok so I was browsing the web and I came pass these dope ass pics of white dudes on bikes in the new York Times, They are fly as f*** on frea...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
so yesterday I was chillen outside of UCC and a bunny rabbit came up next to me, I had to take the pic lol, it was 2 of them but one was hid...
-
Christophe Decarnin the creator of The House of BALMAIN. The man of the season.. The man responsible for the return of shoulder pads &...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

i <3 u zewdyyy!!!!
ReplyDelete