Thursday, October 28, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Full-Time Faboulous Blogging Competition

I have entered a fashion blogging competition, the grand prize is $100,000 a year, a fully furnished apartment in Manhattan, and an extra $1,000 a month for wardrobe. This is a very big opportunity for me because I would also be sent all over the globe to attend Fashion Week,parties/events and then blog about it. Voting for the Competition starts today Please Please Please, CLICK HERE and vote for me so I can advance into the Top 10 Blog-Off. Tell all your friends to please go to www.TerryMcfly.info and vote for me. I promise to do my best if chosen. Thank you all for supporting me so long to make opportunities like this available.My entry video is also posted below, now go VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! and tell ya friends to VOTE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors