Make sure you're by your television this Saturday at 8pm Eastern time, Kanye West's new short film Runaway will premiere simultaneously on MTV, BET, & MTV2. It will also be streamed live online @ Bet.com, MTV.com, & Vh1.com. Kanye will host a live Q & A session immediately after the film is done premiering. This will be an EPIC event you don't want to miss, Twitter and Facebook will definitely be going crazy as they normally do when Kanye releases a masterpiece.
Kanye West hosted a private screening for his friend's last night, check out the video below to see what Swizz Beats had to say about the film after watching it.
Also check out the trailer of the film posted below, which I also posted a few months ago. Enjoy!
Here is a special sneak peek of the movie that was shown on Ellen as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

No comments:
Post a Comment