In order to get you all ready for the release of the greatest NBA game in history, here is the official full length trailer showing off the amazing character animations. As a kid of the 90s I saw all of these legends play in real life and I am shocked at how great they captured the animations. Look how Dominique handles the ball and check out the mannerism as Jordan goes up for the dunks. Simply Amazing! :-) I will have my game later on tonight for XBOX Live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Aptly titled impossible conversations this year’s offering from the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute is a study of the simil...
-
I know this video is dark but please listen to what I have to say and if you were tryna cop the yeezys yesterday then im sure you understand...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
My album of the week is in stores today, I chose this album because its amazing, great work fellas, My personal favorites are "Girlfrie...
-
Today is a very special day to me and others around the world because I love my mother very much, she made me the successful man I am today,...

No comments:
Post a Comment