You’ll now start seeing new music posts and play buttons all over your newsfeeds. Hit a play button and the music starts. Right there. Spotify fires up to give you a new soundtrack to your social life. Check out your new Music Dashboard and your real-time ticker to discover the music that’s trending with your friends.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Spotify x Facebook
Another highlight of today's F8 conference has been the integration of Spotify and Facebook. This is a pretty big deal, I really like the direction Mark Zuckerberg is going with faceboook, its very impressive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
We have some exciting news for all of you loyal readers out there! How would you like to win $500 and a car loan from General Motors for 1 w...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
If you havent heard Drake's new mixtape then listen here, this sh** is pretty F***in dope I have to admit, good music at its best, Here ...
-
Last night, I attended the filming of BET's Rip The Runway 2011, which featured performances from Fabolous, Keri Hilson, The New Boyz, L...

No comments:
Post a Comment