Wow.... This documentary is pretty amazing, the trailer alone is amazing. This is the untold story of Kevin Clash, the creator of Elmo. This documentary offers a behind the scenes look at the Puppeteer world many of us don't usually get to see. Most of us grew up as kids watching these famous characters come to life, so the happiness in the children's eyes when they see Elmo come to life is definitely a feeling we should all be able to flashback and relate to. The film hits theaters on October 21st, 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two nights ago, I was invited to attend a private acoustic performance by Nneka. The performance was held at Cielo's on the west side. I...
-
We have some exciting news for all of you loyal readers out there! How would you like to win $500 and a car loan from General Motors for 1 w...
-
The whole skateboard community was upset with the game Tony Hawk: Ride, including myself, these skaters did not let their controllers go to ...
-
Yo if I had a wifey, she would most definitely have a pair of these, these are dunks specially made for a women's style, I better not se...
-
With a star studded cast and an Academy Award winning director the adaption of Don Winslow’s novel “Savages” showed why the fiction writer ...
-
Earlier this week, Monster hosted a rooftop party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York City. This was a pretty swanky party too, not the basi...
-
On Saturday, August 4th 2012... I assembled a team and embarked on the annual "Great Urban Race", which was currently on the New Y...
-
If you havent heard Drake's new mixtape then listen here, this sh** is pretty F***in dope I have to admit, good music at its best, Here ...
-
Last night, I attended the filming of BET's Rip The Runway 2011, which featured performances from Fabolous, Keri Hilson, The New Boyz, L...

No comments:
Post a Comment