Monday, November 21, 2011

Movie Review: "Breaking Dawn Part 1"

Over the weekend, I had the chance to see the new twilight movie "Breaking Dawn Part 1". I don't usually watch movies like this unless I'm on a date, I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The film had lots of awkward WTF moments but it still manages to keep you interested from beginning to end. The special effects in this movie are very impressive, kudos to the team responsible for that. I rate this movie a 5 out of 5 stars, it's a must see! If you're a guy please dont go see it alone, take your girl and you'll both have a great time. DO NOT immediately leave after the movie is over, there will be a small clip during the credits that hints to what will take place during the next film. I gotta admit, I went in to the theater expecting to not enjoy myself, but I left with anticipation for the sequel. Shoutouts to the AMC Dine in Theater in Edison,New Jersey for those amazing new Shrimp Tacos (pic below), definitely my new favorite movie food.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors