Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Muppets Movie Review

The new Muppets movie hit theaters today, I had the chance to check it out last night. I've been anticipating the release of this film for a very long time because I grew up as a fan of the muppets. I still love the Muppets in Manhattan film, this movie was by no means as great as that one. This new muppets movie was definitely not what I expected, the commercial didn't say anything about this being a full blown glee style musical. I liked the singing of the previous films because it was singing by the muppets, this film had too much human singing and it comes off as cheesy and corny. I did love seeing all the characters from my childhood back on the big screen, but the horrible singing and Mary Poppins style dancing killed that  joy immediately. I rate the Muppets movie a 3 out of 5 stars. Go see this film if you have a small child that enjoys musicals, there's a few laughs here and there as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors