Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jennifer Williams Lucid Cosmetics Launch Party

Last night, I was invited by Jennifer Williams to attend the launch party of her new Lucid Cosmetics line. I don't really have a use for cosmetics but I had plenty of MUA friends to extend the invitation to. The event was held at the Big Drop NYC store on the Upper East Side. It was a nice intimate setting filled with many familiar faces from the entertainment world. I had a great time enjoying the complimentary moscato and treats. There were a lot of camera crews on hand filming this event so I'm guessing this will definitely be a scene in the next season of Basketball Wives. I live blogged from the venue last night on my "Terry In The City" page. Check out a few of the extra photos from my iphone below.




 Click here to view more photos










No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Karmaloop.com

Visitors